Thursday, September 16, 2010

So Cow Announces United States Tour Dates...Again



(picture and video provided by the white lodge and The Great Pumpkin respectively)

So Cow, oh So Cow. For so long I ignored you, thought you were a hyped garage band sounding like, but no where as good as, Nobunny. Then when I finally decided to give you the time of day and listen to your debut, oh how was my mind made happy with your fuzzed out and catchy garage tunes. And how I discovered your kick ass covers of other bands, and all the times you had played in the States, and I had missed you. Now you are back in the States and Canada too, touring with Ted Leo and The Thermals, barley missing Texas, but I'm OK with that because other people deserve to see you too. And I'm sure their nights will be made happy from your famously great performances. So go So Cow and entertain the masses. GO!

For examples of the wonder of So Cow, please check out the following media:




(mp3) So Cow-Casablanca
(mp3) So Cow-Random Girls

And in the awesome covers department:

(mp3) So Cow-This Angry Silence (Television Personalities)
(mp3) So Cow-Mess Me Up (Nobunny)

So Cow Tour Dates:

Sept
18th Chicago I.L- Crown Liquors
19th Dubuque I.A- The Lift
20th Kalamazoo M.I- The Strutt
21st Columbus O.H- Cafe Bourbon St
22nd Nashville T.N- The End
23rd Memphis T.N- Goner Fest
24th Newport K.Y- Southgate House (w/ Ted Leo)
26th Columbia M.O- Blue Note (w/ Ted Leo)
28th Lawrence K.S- Jack Pot Saloon (w/ Ted Leo)
29th Denver C.O- Marquis Theatre (w/ Ted Leo)

Oct
1st Tempe A.Z- Yucca Tap Room
2nd San Diego C.A- Soda Bar
3rd L.A C.A- The Smell
4th San Francisco C.A- Hemlock Tavern (early show)
6th Reno N.V- St James Infirmary
7th Portland O.R- Mississippi Studios
8th Seattle W.A- Funhouse (w/ Mark Sultan)
9th Brooklyn NYC- Knitting Factory (w/ WOMEN and DD/MM/YYY)
10th and 11th TBA
13th New York NYC- Irving Plaza (w/ The Thermals, Cymbals Eat Guitars)
14th Boston M.A- Paradise Rock Club (w/ The Thermals, Cymbals Eat Guitars)
15th Washington D.C- Black Cat (w/ The Thermals, Cymbals Eat Guitars)
17th Jamaica Plains M.A- Homegrown 2 Festival (w/ Lightning Bolt, Ty Segal)
18th Ottawa O.N- TBA
19th Quebec City Q.C-Le Cercle (w/ Ty Segal, Teenager)
21st Moncton N.B- Paramount Lounge
22nd Halifax N.S- Halifax Pop Explosion
24th Montreal Q.C- Le Divian Orange
25th Toronto O.N- Parts and Labour
26th Cleveland O.H- Now That's Class (w/ The Intelligence)
27th Detroit M.I- TBA
28th Lansing M.I- Macs' Illustrious Bar
29th Milwaukee W.I- Cactus Club
30th TBA
31st Chicago I.L- Crown Liquors

No comments:

Post a Comment