Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Two Apologies and Getting Something Right

Hello everyone. I am sorry that for the last week I've not posted anything new on this blog. I am also sorry to say that I don't expect to post anything for another week. This I apologies for and plan to correct as soon as possible. So allow me to explain. I will be attending SXSW. After it ends, I will spend as much time as I can posting about it. This will include a lot of live reviews and hopefully some interviews (the interviews depend on the band and whether or not Skyscraper wants to publish any of them). I will also begin posting recurring posts that include Lost Classics, Classics?, Bands to Care About, What Wrong With Music, and posts that simply don't fit into catagories. Look for all this in the coming weeks and thank you for being patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment